Living in Dubai might just be the dream – many would like to experience the luxurious life that the city has to offer. And in order to have a trouble-free renting life here in the city, you need to consult with Real Estate and holiday homes companies in Dubai.
In doing so, you may have the chance to hire property managers in Dubai as well – the best ones with whom you can seek help from regarding the leasing requirements, procedures, and necessities. In Dubai you can rent apartments for boh short term and long term period. While renting apartment you must sure about how long you want to stay here if you are staying for 6 months or years then you should have to go for long term rentals if you are living for short term period like a week or a 1 month then better to go for short term rentals in Dubai. You can easily find short term rentals apartments and holiday homes from different real estate companies and property management companies in Dubai. You can easily find short term rentals in Dubai by searching for real estate and holiday homes companies.
But how can you make sure that you are working with a reliable property manager or real estate agent?
- The first thing you need to do is find the best real estate companies in Dubai that will help you in finding Rental Property easily, here is one real estate company I am referring if you are visiting dubai you must consult with Keyone Real Estate they will help you much because you can get the best real estate agents from them. The must have their own Broker ID Card or is register as RERA brokers.
- Check the contract before signing anything. Negotiate if you want and learn what the things that you should and shouldn’t do are, while you’re still under their supervision. See what is stated in the contract.
- You should know that your landlord cannot give your rent a raise whenever they like – they must actually give a 90-day notice period. This can help you in managing your finances before they can even implement this raise. ( This must be written in the contract as well – read it carefully. )
- If possible, you can register this contract to Ejari so that it will finally become legal. This will also help you in future reference – when you might need a legal document from the leasing procedures.
- You can always file a complaint whenever any of the things stated in the contract is violated. You have to know your rights and your landlord must treat you right.
Now that you know some of the basic things that you should be familiar about before renting a property in the city and before you find property Managers in Dubai, rest assured that you will now have an easier time in choosing which property you would want to live in. Knowing your rights …