Kitchen cleaning secrets:
Kitchen is the heart of the home, but it is also the place that gets dirty quite easily. Many people think a good weekend scrub is a key to keep the kitchen clean, the best way is to give a few minutes your time every day to maintain a clean kitchen. Though we can’t make cleaning your kitchen fun, we can make it simple and easy. Here is Kitchen cleaning secrets for you’re from Maidsway house cleaner professionals to clean your kitchen faster than you ever thought possible.
Easy shortcuts to deal with the mess in the kitchen:
- Clean splatters on the stove: Brew a pot of tea, four times normal strength, wipe it on your stove. The tannins in the tea make it hard for grease and food to stick, make cleaning quick and easy.
- Microwave Cleaning Shortcuts: One of the quickest ways to clean a microwave oven, place a handful of wet paper towels inside and run it on High for 3-5 minutes. The steam from the towels will soften the grime. On cooling down of the paper towels, use them to wipe the oven’s interior portion.
- Clean Iron Pan: Use the salt. If the pan will not rinse clean with water and a soft cloth, add few tablespoons of salt and rub with a paper towel, and rinse.
- Cheese Grater Tip: Remove every last remnant of grated food left behind in the tiny grates with a clean pastry brush handy. The brush works like a charm on both sides of the grater.
- Blender Cleaning Secret: Once you are done with your drink-making, take the pitcher to the sink, put some water and a drop of dish soap, put it back on the blender, and turn it on for 30 seconds. Rinse it out and voila!
- Cleaning secret of wooden cutting boards: Sprinkle sea salt and cut a lemon in half and use it to burnish board. Rinse repeat as necessary, and air dry. Your cutting board will look like new again.
- Cleaning secret of Sink: Brighten up your dull stainless-steel sinks, sprinkle a generous amount of flour around the bottom and sides and take a clean cloth to buff out water stains.
- Cleaning of Cabinet door: Mix up 2 tablespoons of dish soap with 2 cups of warm water and use a sponge or cotton cloth to wipe them down. Follow that process with a dry towel, and then buff each cabinet with a small amount of orange, lemon, or mineral oil.
Some Daily Kitchen Cleaning Secrets:
- Use a cutting mat: Chopping vegetables and tossing them into the pan is not as elegant as we see it on cookery shows. The easy fix is using a cutting mat over the cutting board; so, you can easily pick up the mat with cut vegetables and pour the contents into the pan.
- Use a garbage bowl when you cook: A Garbage bowl is a container that you place on the counter to dump peelings. This makes