It may well be tricky to imagine that we are pretty much halfway through the calendar year, but for Keller Williams brokers, time flies when you are possessing entertaining and constructing businesses worth getting and life well worth dwelling. In Q1 2022, agents exceeded the earlier Q1’s revenue quantity, leaned into strategic partnerships, and upheld the substantial cultural requirements that the field has occur to expect from the world’s major genuine estate technological know-how franchise by agent depend.
“We’re happy to report our agents have shut out an additional thriving history-breaking quarter in gross sales quantity,” reported Carl Liebert, CEO of kwx, an integrated residence working experience organization. “Outperforming the current market, our brokers enhanced profits quantity much more than 10% over Q1 ’21.”
As of March 31, 2022, Keller Williams is dwelling to 189,644 brokers throughout the world. This features 173,944 brokers in the United States and Canada, and 15,700 brokers running outside U.S. and Canada borders. In Q1 ’22, KW additional 1,523 internet agents throughout its extra than 1,100 places of work.
United States and Canada (production in Q1 ’22)
- Agents shut $108.4 billion in sales quantity, up 10.5% from earlier Q1.
- Brokers shut 258.4 thousand transactions in Q1 ’22.
- Agents took 154. thousand new listings (new current market stock) in Q1 ’22.
- Agents wrote 295.8 thousand contracts (projected closings) in Q1 ’22.
- Contracts penned volume was $126.2 billion, up 8.2% about Q1 ’21.
“The appreciation of dwelling costs has resulted in agents’ commissions considerably outpacing the rate of inflation,” mentioned Marc King, president, KW. “We’re continuing to lean into our entire world-course instruction, coaching and engineering to assure our agents are poised to confront the headwinds of bigger mortgage prices and ongoing housing source constraints.”
“Our homes offered baseline signifies our next-highest file for a Q1 throughout that key metric,” stated Jason Abrams, head of market, kwx. “We are in general pleased with the outcomes of our brokers amid hypercompetitive market conditions.”
Keller Williams Throughout the world Momentum (manufacturing outdoors the U.S. and Canada in Q1 ’22)
- As of March 31, agent depend exterior the U.S. and Canada was 15,700, up 21.6% from Q1 ’21.
- Brokers shut 16.5 thousand transactions in Q1 ’22, up 25.9% over Q1 ’21.
- Brokers shut $3.2 billion in sales volume, up 27.1% from Q1 ’21.
- Agents took 26.3 thousand new listings (new industry stock).
- Agents wrote 19.2 thousand contracts (projected closings), up 18.3% above Q1 ’21.
- Contracts created quantity was $2.9 billion, up 25.5% over Q1 ’21.
- In February, KW introduced an growth into Sint Maarten.
- In March, KW announced an enlargement into Guyana.
Outside the house of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s areas incorporate: Albania Argentina Aruba Belgium Belize Bermuda Cambodia Chile Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Dominican Republic Dubai, UAE France Greece Guyana Honduras Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Luxembourg Malaysia Mexico Monaco Mongolia Morocco Nicaragua Northern Cyprus Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Romania São Paulo, Brazil Saudi Arabia Serbia Sint Maarten Slovenia Southern Africa Spain Suriname Thailand Turkey Turks and Caicos United Kingdom Uruguay and Vietnam.
“The credit history for our quarter following quarter of intense intercontinental growth belongs to our tech-enabled brokers, fueled by our potent coaching and business models,” mentioned William E. Soteroff, president, KWW. “Our pipeline remains robust for new around the world regions.”
Culture and Marketplace Highlights
In Q1 ’22, Keller Williams associates leaned deeply into their society, gathering business accolades. In addition, they welcomed new leaders and segments with open arms.
- In January, KW ranked No. 51 on the Very best Destinations to Get the job done 2022 checklist by Glassdoor.
- In January, Entrepreneur journal rated KW No. 92 on its 2022 Franchise 500 ranking.
- In January, KW unveiled KW Sporting activities + Leisure, a new business local community.
- In February, Stacey Onnen was named head of new business functions.
- In February, RISMedia named 7 KW leaders to the 2022 Real Estate Newsmakers.
- In February, Forbes showcased KW at No. 140 on its list of America’s Very best Substantial Businesses 2022.
- In February, kwx obtained CPros, a concierge transaction administration services provider.
- In February, Levi Rodgers was named director of KW Armed service.
- In March, KW was named to Entrepreneur’s 2022 Fastest-Rising Franchises and HousingWire’s 2022 Tech100 Authentic Estate Honorees lists.
- In March, 6 younger KW professionals have been named to REALTOR® Magazine’s “30 Underneath 30”.
- In March, Swanepoel named KW the No. 1 genuine estate franchise by agent count, transaction sides, and gross sales volume.
- In March, KW’s European franchises assisted home Ukrainian refugees.
- In March, KW was identified as “the most prolific franchise network” on RealTrends 500.
“In Q1 ’22, we ongoing building and revamping our KW business communities and segments,” mentioned Sajag Patel, head of coaching, communities and learning, KW. “We’re enabling our agents to concentration on business progress through additional relationship, empowerment, and effect.”
“We count on to continue on aggressively attracting brokers across the whole spectrum of their real estate professions,” explained Patel. “Our teaching and coaching are next to none, and continue to boost agent creation, leveraging the ideal techniques and lessons discovered of our best authentic estate producers.”