You should remember one thing, and that is that pool boilers will increase the overall value of your pool project. Therefore, if you wish to resell your home afterward, you will be able to get more money by upgrading your pool with the latest gadgets and tech.
It is vital to answer a few questions before you make up your mind, primarily because of the idea in which months you wish to swim. In case you live in areas filled with cold weather and snow, it is vital to invest in a boiler that will improve your swimming time and convenience.
On the other hand, if you live in sunbelt areas, you will be able to have warm water for more extended periods, but you will need a heater to balance the temperature because that is the most crucial factor.
At the same time, you should find the best pool heaters in case you do not receive full sunlight on your swimming pool due to trees and houses around you.
Therefore, you should find a solar pool boiler that will help you reduce energy expenses while maintaining the efficiency and convenience of your home.
If you are a new pool owner, it is vital to remember that you won’t be able to use it frequently and per your preferences without appropriate boiler that will help you along the way.
How to Find the Best Pool Heater?
The idea is to ask yourself some things before you determine whether you will use electric, solar or gas pool boiler for your particular requirements.
- Will You Heat It Constantly or Intermittently? – It is important to remember that if you have a pool in the vacation home, it means that you are going to use it only on weekends. Therefore, the gas heater is the best consideration that you can make. At the same time, gas boilers will provide you the on-demand heating ability, while solar ones and heat pumps will give you steady and comprehensive heat for a long time.
- How Much Heat Do You Require? – This is another consideration because all pool boiler types can increase water temperature up to 10 degrees, and some more advanced and significant systems will provide you the ability to improve water temperature up to 20 degrees. In case you wish a more substantial and efficient temperature rise for hot tubs or jacuzzi, then you should consider a gas pool boiler as the most suitable choice that you can find on the market.
By checking here, you will be able to learn more on water heaters in overall.
Types of Pool Heaters
- Gas – Gas heaters are available in both liquid propane and natural gas perspectives. Having a natural gas boiler means that you need a gas line that will go from your house to the pool heater. At the same time, you should size it correctly and determine the length from the meter to the radiator. On the other hand, if you wish to use a propane boiler, you should run it from a propane tank and through a gas-fired boiler that works on it. Have in mind thattoy will get proper gas tank based on the size of your heater. Gas heaters are the most efficient, and you will be able to increase the temperature as fast as possible.
- Electric –Have in mind that heat pumps are similar to air conditioning units, but they work in reverse. If you remember that heat pump operates by transferring heat from the outside air into your swimming pool water, you will do it by drawing air from evaporator coil and move it through a heat exchanger that will warm the pool water as a result. You will need 40-amp breaker and 220V dedicated based on the size of your heat pump. The best thing about it is that you will be able to maintain a consistent temperature when compared with other types and it is a more affordable solution than gas-powered boilers. You should check out this link: http://www.poolswiki.com/wiki/28/pool-heating to learn more on pool heating processes.
- Solar – You can easily mount solar collectors on the roof with the idea to build a small rack that will warm the solar panels and provide the energy especially in areas with plenty of sunlight. It is vital to determine that you find the panels that will cover at least 50% of the total square footage of the pool so that you can get an efficient heater.