Alyssa Rosenheck Style and design: Mel Bean + Bailey Austin
Up for a astonishingly easy weekend task? Believe that it or not, you can make your very own banquette out of stock kitchen area cupboards, a couple of two-by-fours, and a comfortable cushion. Complete the appear with an assortment of graphic and sound-colored throw pillows.
See underneath for action-by-action directions from Allie Mann of Situation Architects & Remodelers to get commenced on your banquette.
- Velocity square
- Measuring tape
- Nail or screw gun with trim nails or trim screws
- 2×4 lumber product (sum will depend on the size of the banquette)
- 1×4 lumber product (sum will depend on the size of the banquette)
- 1×2 lumber product (sum will depend on the size of the banquette)
- Window sill product
- ¼” thick birch plywood
- ¾” thick birch plywood
- Building glue
- Circular noticed
- Inventory wall cupboards, 12” tall and 12”