What are the important aspects and specifications of RCC foundations with respect to shuttering, reinforcement, concreting and curing?
1. Provide suitable safe ladders for workers and other people to go down for working and inspection. Proper arrangements shall be made to reach every part of building.
2. Provide stable railing for making center column points. Normally top of railing is kept above
starter on plinth beams. But in case of excessive heights, one can also provide intermediate one.
3. Check strata of foundation through RCC consultant. Remove any loose pockets and carry out necessary surface dressing, to get the required strata.
4. Check the level of PCC of footings. Level difference between adjoining footings shall not be more than permitted by RCC consultant. If required, carry out plum concrete to adjust the level
difference between adjacent footings.
5. PCC for the foundation shall be kept 300mm projecting out from all