By Paige Brown
In the most up-to-date RISMedia webinar—“Customers for Everyday living: How to Become Part of the Homeownership Way of life”—panelists Marshall O’Keefe, senior director of business development at Rocket Home finance loan Nicole Bostrom Cogan, licensed legal professional and genuine estate broker with The Authentic Estate Center and Yamel Ramirez Maynard, broker affiliate and product sales manager at Keller Williams Globe Media Center, go over how real estate specialists can grow to be section of the homeownership lifecycle and develop lifelong customers and significant relationships, specifically in today’s competitive market place.
The webinar was sponsored by Rocket House loan and moderated by Sarah Bernard, senior coach and team chief for Workman Success Methods.
Panelists shared strategies and techniques for genuine estate agents to catch the attention of new clientele and grow to be a lifelong useful resource and expert in today’s genuine estate marketplace:
- Keep linked with your Best 50 in meaningful techniques, such as hosting client events that make an influence or sending handwritten notes for holiday seasons, birthdays, anniversaries and much more.
- Be welcoming and helpful, not salesy or pushy—be a supply for information in a way that you would like to receive it.
- Emphasis on the actionable things you can do consistently and authentically.
Here’s what our esteemed panelists had to say:
- “We finally like to have an understanding of ‘Where is our leading 50? How can we link with these individuals, and what worth can we convey to the desk?’” –Marshall O’Keefe, senior director of business development at Rocket House loan
- “Be intrigued, not fascinating. You want to talk to thoughts and involve oneself with your purchasers. Know who they are and in which they are in their daily life.” –Nicole Bostrom Cogan, certified lawyer and serious estate broker with The True Estate Middle
- “Social media leaves a large amount of cues. Weddings, graduations, etc…take this off social media, make a call.” –Yamel Ramirez Maynard, broker associate and product sales manager at Keller Williams World Media Center
- “There’s so much that we can do without the need of investing a ton of cash. At the end of the working day, our business is primarily based on associations and referrals.” –Sarah Bernard, senior mentor and workforce leader for Workman Achievements Methods
For additional information and facts on how you can prosper in a lower-inventory sector and increase listings irrespective of confined source, check out the full webinar right here.
To watch extra webinars from RISMedia, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Paige is RISMedia’s content material editor. Electronic mail her your genuine estate tale suggestions at [email protected]!